Everest Base Camp Trekking is, without a doubt, one of the foremost and celebrated travel destinations in the world. For beginning trekkers to the most experienced, this is a chance to be at the foot of the world's highest mountain, Everest Base Camp at 5380 meters, has been a fashionable trekking destination since the path began over sixty years ago. The Everest Base Camp trek has many of the breathtaking mountains in the Himalayan range.
The trek begins with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (Tensing–Hillary Airport) generally a day or two after your arrival. The trail begins by following the Dudh Kosi river from Lukla north. The next day, the river weaves in and out of forests with low-lying vegetation of rhododendrons and dotted with villages and monasteries, ultimately reaching Namche Bazaar, an active bazaar, that is the last major outpost for trekkers. Namche Bazaar has spectacular views; two museums, many Internet cafes, pizza restaurants, 3 cafes (locally called bakeries).
Namche Bazaar is the gateway to many of the mountain peak climbing packages as well as base camp trekking. From here you will trek for four hours to Tengboche where there is a famous Buddhist monastery at 3,867 meters in Khumjung Village. The monastery is also known as Dawa Choling Gompa.
After Tengboche, the trail winds on to Pheriche, Lobuche, and Gorakshep. From Gorakshep, depending upon your fitness you could go to Everest Base Camp just after lunch, return to Gorakshep, then on to Kala Patthar that same afternoon. From Kala Patthar, afternoon and early evening photos are the best times to get the classic Everest photos with the golden sun going down on the summit. Alternatively, an afternoon trip to Base Camp and return to Gorakshep for the day. The next morning, take an early morning hike to Kala Patthar for spectacular views of Everest West Shoulder, Everest, and Nuptse.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02: Flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. Trek to Phadking (2700m)
Day 03: Phadking to Namche Bazaar (3420m)
Day 04: Acclimatization in Namche (3420)
Day 05: Namche to Tengboche (3850m)
Day 06: Tengboche to Pheriche (4240m) /Dingboche (4350m)
Day 07: Pheriche to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 08: Lobuche Everest Base camp via Gorak Shep (5360m)
Day 09: Early Morning to go Kalapattar and back to Pheriche
Day 10: Pheriche to Namche
Day 11: Namche to Lukla
Day 12: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 13: Departure day in Kathmandu.
- Sagarmatha National Park entry fee
- TIMS Card for Everest Base Camp Trekking
- All transport pick up and drop in private Vehicle
- Kathmandu Hotel 2 night BB
- Flight to Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with airport tax
- Guide flight ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
- Twin share accommodation in tea-house lodge during the days in trek
- Food: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) with Cup of tea, provided from the tea-house menus
- An English speaking & license holder trekking guide & the 01 porters each 2 person costumer: all insured, salary, food & accommodation all paid
- Welcome dinner at Nepali Culture restaurants
- Kathmandu half day sightseeing
- Local and govt. taxes
- Visa fees for Nepal(US$ 30 per person) for 15 days
- International flights (available on request)
- Personal travel insurance for helicopter evacuation (available on request)
- Additional accommodation, activities or transport not included in the itinerary or before/after the dates specified (available on request)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as alcohol, bottled drinks including bottled water, snacks, laundry, excess baggage fees, phone calls
- Tips for guides and crew member or drivers
- Hot showers during trekking
- Expenses incurred as a result of flight delays, strikes, weather conditions, illness or other events outside of our control (payable directly and locally if required
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
From Gorakshep, you will return to Lukla via the route you came with overnight stops at Pheriche and Namche Bazaar, and on to Lukla for a final overnight, then an early morning flight to Kathmandu.